Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Make Me Sick!

What makes me sick? There is a long list, and RATS are near the top, yet, here they are, in the home of my beloved angels ...


If you think you can stomach it, read here.

Let me just say, I am so grossed out right now. Vomit retching up my throat like I just took a Cliff Shot.

(actual photo of THAT event)

Yes, I blame you Mr. Moreno. Let's just chalk it up to karma for your LAME name change. I'm not sure even your sparkling 65-46 record can help me forget this. You'd better be bringing home some serious hardware in October.

6 comments:

Robyn said...

I know how you are about germs so I understand how you're feeling. And you were just there!!! Did you eat there?

Sara said...

yes. we ate there. I ate there. gross gross gross gross gross ah ah ah ah

Janice said...

Yes that is soo gross! So good to hear from you!! The family looks great!!
williamsinc.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

haha, who doesn't want to eat with the rats? Just kidding!

All the more reason to be a Dodgers fan! :D ...again just kidding. Although I am a dodger fan, and we've only had seven violations in 2.5 years compared to your 118, I'm still an angel fan as well. Good thing they are in different leagues so I can root for them both! :)

I hope they get them under control. Otherwise I won't be eating there when I go to a ball game.

Stacey said...

If I think too hard I probably would not eat out anywhere! I do not want to know what is in my FOOD!!
I do but, I don't, ya know!!
How are ya???

GeoWulf said...

I heard that ballpark 'dogs' are really made from local rodents. ;)

At least they remove the hair prior to making the ballpark food.


LOL!