Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mother's Day, make that Week!

Well, it took me until Thursday of Mother's Day to week to post about it! I guess that only makes me 4 days behind, so it could be worse! Anyway, it was a nice day, even if I still had to go to Ward Council (I bet they cancel meetings on Father's Day!). Our ward did get the Mother's Day gift right though, no dumb flowers that are broken and dead by the time your meetings are over - it was chocolate for us! yummmmmm, and I didn't even share!

The darlings in my house also made me breakfast. It only took me 3 hours to clean up the kitchen on Monday. The floor and stove were pretty gross. Every time I commented on the floor on Sunday, I got a new confession of what else had been spilled. Bacon grease (Nixon), raw egg (Easton), and waffle mix (Sara). A person could gain 3 pounds through their feet just walking in there! So now you know what I got to eat too!

I'm pretty grateful to get to be mom to these kids. They are great and I love every minute I get to spend with them, and I don't even mind cleaning up the kitchen after them. I know the minutes are slipping away faster and faster all the time, think I'll end this and go give some good-night hugs!

No comments: