Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Waiting for the Kick

Hopefully this is not currently a dream that I missed the kick out of.  Did you know the title of the kick song means I have no regrets?  I saw that on the internet, it must be true, right?  Hopefully, that movie will stop making my brain spin soon.

Really missing my boys today.  They sound exhausted when I get to talk to them, but they are having fun!  Good thing I have so many pictures of them to keep me laughing!

Easton and Nixon entertain themselves while during some marathon antiquing stops across the west
They have big plans for their hard earned money at Weapon Blender
They are skilled at not cooperating for pictures, but I still love them!

1 comment:

Heidi Green said...

Cute guys. I am so glad they are having fun. I'd love to visit with you someday about the details of the Jamboree. It sounds like an amazing experience.